Although it’s only October and the year isn’t over yet, I’ve already started to think about what I’d like to achievein 2016. I won’t bore you with my entire list, but below are five things I’d like to tick off my “bucket list” in 2016.
1. Travel more – I feel so lucky to live in Europe as there are so many amazing countries right on my doorstep. In 2016 I’d like to spend more of my weekend exploring new cities and enjoying new cultures.
2. Move down south – I’m a northern girl at heart. I’ve lived in the north of England for the majority of my life. But I’m ready for a change… let’s just say the city lights are calling me!
3. Try indoor skydiving – I actually want to to go real sky diving but after watching an episode of Hollyoaks many years ago, I’m a little scared. So my first test is to try indoor sky diving then take it from there.
4. Be more social – I’d like to get more involved in the the blogging/vlogging community and possibly taking part in a a few collaborations.
5. Start to build my own business – I have an idea, I just need that final push to get the ball rolling.
What’s on your 2016 bucket list?